Friday, April 11, 2014

And That's a Fact Jack!

Fact #1:  I'm a little blah today...not in the mood to write a             blog post

Fact #2:  I'm a day late...

Fact #3:  I was diagnosed with clinical depression MANY years ago

Fact #4:  It can be very debilitating

Fact #5:  I try my best to plow through

Fact #6:  I've committed to writing a blog, so here goes...

Fact #7:  I will be short and sweet (well, the post will be!)

I will be teaching mosaic classes in the fall. I typed up a flyer and would love your feedback on it.

Would it catch your eye and would you read it?

Does it have enough information?

Would you act on it if interested?

What should I do differently?

Thanks for your feedback!


 MOSAIC CLASSES

WHEN?     Fall 2014

WHERE?      Three Owls Mosaic Art & Design
                           135 Lynnway, Revere, MA  02151
What?

*6 week beginner’s class (meeting once a week)
*All supplies included (glass, substrate, glue, tools)
*Learn about the origins of mosaic art
*Learn the basics of color theory & design
*6:1 student/teacher ratio
*Go home with a completed mosaic for your home

If you are interested and would like more information, please contact me at:


Over the summer I will be setting up a teaching studio, gathering supplies, ordering tools, and finalizing the class schedule and cost.  You can expect an
e-mail from me towards the end of the summer.

I can’t wait to share my love of mosaics with you all!







1 comment: