Friday, May 30, 2014

Humble Pie

Howdy Y'all!  

I'm losing my mind!  I'm working on setting up a website, an etsy shop and renaming my business and blog.  I'm overwhelmed to say the least.



I've swallowed my pride and asked for help.  Yay me!




My awesome niece is going to meet with me!  Love you Melissa!




I am part of a Facebook group made up of people who've read Kelly Rae Roberts (http://kellyraeroberts.com/) e-book Flying Lessons:  Creative Tips & Tricks to Help Your Creative Business Soar.

Within that group, Stephanie Cant (oh but yes she can!  LOL) has set up a separate page called Art 101:  Artists Supporting Artists where we encourage and challenge each other to be proactive in creating art and setting up our businesses.

Beginning tomorrow, some people in the group have committed to creating some form of art every day for 101 days!  Oy!  Not me.  I'm going to try one a week.  This way I will actually have inventory for my etsy shop.

Blech.  Humble Pie really doesn't taste all that good.

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment